Thursday, July 11, 2013

Food Review: Slater's 50/50 - Pasadena, CA

The husband and I took a short trip out to Pasadena for a day date to the Pasadena Museum of History. After we were educated a bit more, we headed over to Slater's 50/50 for some delicious burgers. This was our first time experiencing Slater's, but we are more than happy to go back! I mean, c'mon, they have a gluten free menu!


Our waiter, Alex, was super awesome and entertaining! The staff were knowledgeable in the gluten free area, and I felt more at ease when it came to ordering.
I ordered the BBB Bacon Burger. A 50/50 patty of bacon and beef, bacon cheese, sunny side up eggs, bacon island dressing, and more bacon, topped with Udi's gluten free bun. It was soooo good. It's like a heart attack on a plate. I don't want to know the calorie intake of this. Ignorance is bliss at this moment.

We ended it with a Graceland Milk Shake, banana, chocolate, and peanut butter. So yummy! Our date was fantastic, and I recommend this place for sure!

No comments: