Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Oregon Road Trip Review 2: Bay Walk Cafe

Day 2 of our Oregon Coast Gluten Free Rendezvous brought us to Bay Walk Cafe in Depoe Bay, OR.
You all MUST eat here! Seriously, when was the last time you had gluten free clam chowder, gluten free fish n' chips, and gluten free onion rings? It had been 4 years for me. I was ecstatic to say the least. 
It's a really small cafe, along the 101, facing the ocean. Very crowded with decor. Not fancy looking. Our waitress was Rita. So sweet and so great. Really handled us well. I will eat here again. The fish n' chips were soooo good! The clam chowder was seriously the best clam chowder I have ever in my life eaten. It had soooo many clams in it and cilantro! I don't have a review for the onion rings, because they were all out! I was disappointed. 



The little one LOVES fish!


The family, waiting for our meal.

16 S 101 HWY, Depoe Bay, OR
Call ahead if you want Onion Rings!
(541)765-7674

No comments: