Thursday, July 25, 2013

Oregon Road Trip Review 4: Captain Dan's Pirate Pastry Shop

I was so excited to find a Gluten Free bakery located just 10 minutes from my Grandma's house. Literally on the South outskirt of Lincoln City, in the Taft District.

Their website didn't mention what type of goodies are gluten free, but why not go right in and find out?



These are not gluten free, above. They have quite a few options to choose from, but they are kept in the freezer or fridge. They had cookies, cakes, and mini cheesecakes - all gluten free.




My daughter wanted the octopus cookie (not GF)



 I got the carrot cake. I haven't had gf carrot cake ever! I miss carrot cake. My husband doesn't like carrot cake, so I don't bother making it. This cake was delicious. I wanted another right away. My mom got the gf raspberry cheesecake, and she loved it. My nephew also got the gf carrot cake and thoroughly enjoyed it.
I would go here again, in a heartbeat. 


No comments: