Monday, July 29, 2013

Oregon Road Trip Review 5: Tillamook Cheese Factory Food Court

We headed an hour north up the coast to visit the Tillamook Cheese Factory. It also happened to me National Ice Cream Month, so we got a free sample!

Blocks of cheese becoming smaller blocks of cheese...

Loaf Van

Cheese sampling

We had lunch in their food court, and the offer gluten free sandwiches, on gluten free bread. Not the BEST sandwich I ever had, but, hey, at least I was able to eat something there - so I'm NOT going to complain. I was more than happy to eat.

Then we had ice cream! Look at that list! Gigantic!



M.E. got an orange sherbet.

Mom got a chocolate ice cream soda

And I got a chocolate soda! They are my fave. Not very many places offer it, so when I find a place that does, I jump on that boat.



So what you can gather from visiting the Oregon coast, is that there are gluten free options wherever you go, you will always find a place that serves ice cream and you will gain some weight...Time to go shed the ice cream thighs.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by the Tillamook Cheese Factory! I'm so glad you liked the chocolate soda. Hope to see you back again soon!

All the best,

Callie, of the Tillamook team